Ratings for Sandra M. Hadenfeld

The World needs more Practioners like Sandra.. I have suffered for over 15 years with pain and I found myself having to find a new Pain Managrmeny doc , and we all know how difficult and scary this process can be. But by the grace of god I did . Sandra Understands Pain and how it effects daily life...and truly wants to help her patients . She is easy to talk to with a kind face but most importantly a kind heart. She treats you like a person with integrity ,honesty and she actually listens to you . I just wish I had more time as her patient , she is leaving peace health and I am most certain that she will be missed by all. Thank you Sandra for giving me faith in physicians again !! You could teach other Physicans how to do their jobs, not only how but why they do their jobs...if your looking for a PM Doc look no further ... She is golden and a gift to the healthcare industry..

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Couldn't help but notice there are several scathing ratings on this provider. I can only explain these ratings by knowing that she is in a practice which is expected to prescribe opiates. She is fairly strict about opiate contracts and urine drug screens and people don't always get what they want from her if they are looking to get high.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Occasionally have to wait past my appointment time to see her, but besides that am very pleased with her care. I have seen her now for almost 5 years and find her to be compassionate and skilled in pain management.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Sandra Hadenfeld has been a godsend to me. I have struggled with chronic pain for over 18 years- fibromyalgia/arthritis. She has treated me better than any other health care provider has and I've seen many over the years. She has treated me with such respect and compassion. She has listened to me and made me feel like a partner in my health care decisions and helping me to decide the right paths for pain management. She has referred and connected me to other invaluable resources to assist me with pain. She has slowly and steadily given me my life back of which I will always be so grateful to her for. She has been a joy to work with and I am deeply saddened that she will be leaving her current position. I wish her the best in her next journey.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Sandra Hadenfeld has helped me with pain management for over four years. She is personable and always spends enough time with you to discuss your issues. She is very knowledgeable and current on treatments and options to help you. She really has changed my life and educated me in techniques to manage my chronic pain. Over the years I have experienced other health issues and she has been my coach and supporter. I highly recommend her for pain management and any other medical field she may work in. Thank you so much for your help, Sandra!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Well I think that ms. Hadenfeld is a very nice person, however I have received dubious care which has now in turn exacerbrated my pain level markedly. She has rosey pink cheeks and turquoise colored eyes, the color of the Pacific Ocean around Hawaii! And she's always has a smile for you too. She comes whizzing in and seems stuck on a certain agenda . She will hardly look you in the eye and says one thing then means another. She's has forgotten important medical information tipoo. She tends to be flippant about things that are important to my care. I don't feel as though she gets the pain thing

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I don't know what the “serial complainers” are talking about, but my experience with Sandra, ARNP was very pleasant right from the start. I too looked, researched every reviews I could find on-line, and her low score on multiple sites is not deserved. Even with the low scores my wife and I decided there were very few options we had so I met with her. I have seen Sandra 4 times now, each time my wife and I have had the fullest of confidence in her approach. I just had RFA done on my lumbar and she helped with pain management, options, talking about the procedure, as well as printing information on the procedure to take home. Yes it is a little hard to get ahold of her right away, she is busy so you do need to leave a clear voicemail, but I have not had to wait more than 24 hours for her or staff to return my call. Between Sandra, ARNP and Dr. Platt, MD they have improved my quality of life drastically. You can't just expect to take pills and do nothing; you need to be proactive, like lose weight, diet, exercise, physical therapy, and low impact activities like swimming, or using the stationary bike at a gym. If you expect to just get pills and not work at solving the root cause, then yes I can see why she would reject your request, she says right up front pain medication is not the primary solution, it is to be used temporarily. If you have legitimate pain being honest with her will help build patient doctor relationship. If you have something to hide then you are probably one of these negative reviewers. I believe negative reviews are from people who did not get their way, who take to these forums and try to lash out by complaining. My opinion is that negative reviews are far easier to find, I wish more people would contribute their honest opinion to equal out the ratio, but such is life. Thank You Sandra, ARNP, Dr. Platt, MD, Staff, and PHSW Interventional Pain Clinic, Ryan & Brittany S.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Loses important medical records and does not take accurate chart notes. Leaves very important information out of chart notes. Makes rude comments.Very accusatory. without merit. Should be forced to retire or surrender license.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I agree with recent comment. She has a very bad attitude towards her patients. Yelling slamming doors! Very unprofessional. She doesn't care about your pain. Accuses alot and compares patient to patient. No one is the same don't know why she is in the medical field. I felt very uncomfortable around her she is two faced she should be fired for being so nasty to patients!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

This nurse gives a black eye to the medical profession. Odd behavior, flashes of nastiness. Her memory appears to be poor regarding patient medical history. This causes her to repeat questions about basic medical history and information covered extensively in multiple prior visits. The result is lack of confidence in the care she clumsily provides.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014