Ratings for Dr. Kenton T. Bruice

Exceptional Dr. for hormone replacement therapy. I have been to other doctors who claim they know how to treat this and all they did was guess at how to treat me. I appreciate the fact that Dr. Bruice uses a lab that is so exacting in the measurements of hormone levels. He is punctual with his appointments and I never have to wait. This shows me that he respects my time and I appreciate that. No more hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, irritability, confusion or other miserable symptoms associated with menopause. I feel great and have my life back! He treats men too. I recommend him to everyone I know that is experiencing hormone changes. It's real and it's treatable. He responds promptly to every issue or concern. I even referred him to friends outside of Colorado and they were so grateful for his expertise and the treatment they received. His staff is exceptional with scheduling and following up. He's simply the best in Denver!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Bruce and his staff have gone above and beyond to make sure that I feel the best that I possibly can if there is ever a problem I am able to contact Dr. Bruice anytime day or night with any questions or concerns. I have been to many doctors seeking answers and I have never felt better until I was under Dr. Bruice's care.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I found Dr. Kenton Bruice to not be an expert in the bio identical hormone space and very arrogant. I would never recommend in him to a friend or a stranger. If you are seeking a specialist, one should go to an endocronologist.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Kenton T. Bruice

Dr. Kenton T. Bruice's response
OB/GYNs are the experts in HRT, not endocrinologists. Dr. Bruice is the leading prescriber of bioidentical hormones in the state of Colorado and he has been prescribing them for 20 years.

Submitted May 2, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr. Bruice for about 1 1/2 years. Unlike some other comments, I am a REAL patient. I'm 56 years old and have more menopausal symptoms than most women. The HRT has give me my LIFE back!! Dr. Bruice is thorough and I have NEVER had to wait more than 1 day to get a call returned. I have always been treated with friendly respect either when I go to the office or call. I recommend Dr. Bruice to everyone who needs help. Although pricey, it has been worth every penny to have a LIFE again. Thank you Dr. Bruice!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Avoid Dr Bruice. Once he has your money, he doesn't care about you. He would not call me back when his prescriptions made my symptoms worse. When he didn't respond to my email, I emailed his staff member who took two days to get back to me. His staff is unprofessional and very rude. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO ELSEWHERE!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Bruice made me feel better after only 2-3 days on the Rx's. At only 41 yrs old, I suddenly began to wake in the middle of the night every night. 3 colleagues recommended that I see Dr. Bruice. He was compassionate, highly knowledgeable, and on time! All of my hormone levels were between 0 and very low. The hormones that Dr. Bruice prescribed immediately improved my sleep, my moods, and my energy. They also helped relieve a few other personal female symptoms; I feel like a woman again! THANK YOU DR. BRUICE!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

He does charge alot for a short visit. So far, I am doing better than when I walked into his office. He seems genuinely concerned about my response to BHRT and wants to help me get to where I am optimal with the therapy. I like him. I would love to see him be more thoughtful in what he charges. I would suggest him to friends. Don't know what I will do once I go on Medicare. Hope he adjusts his prices for those of us on a "fixed" income! Love, love, his staff!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr Bruice knowledge of HRT for men was life changing for me. Seeing the Dr. is now part of my yearly wellness routine.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

I have to agree with all of the negative comments and would highly recommend avoiding this "doctor". I don't know who is writing all of the positive comments, maybe they are the doctor writing his own reviews as there is nothing on this rating system to prevent that. When I had a severe adverse reaction to the hormones he prescribed, he told me to take 50% more, which of course made my symptoms even worse. He is very slow in responding, it took him 4 days to get back with me when I contacted him re: my adverse reactions which seems unethical. Why should I suffer for days because of his lack of response? I believe he cares about money and not patients and once he has your money, he is not concerned about your welfare. It took me months to recover from his "treatment". Whatever happened to "first, do no harm?" I believe the reason for my adverse reaction was that he did not ramp up slowly, he immediately prescribed 5-10X what my previous doctor had me on. Very frustrating.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Kenton T. Bruice's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1994)