Dr. Kenton T. Bruice

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenton T. Bruice

Don’t waste your time or money!!! He has his NP do most of his work for him. $1200 one 5 minute exam and my hormones levels worse than when I came in later. I tried addressing my concerns with him and he not only didn’t try to help me but made rude and arrogant comments. This was highly unprofessional and no way to treat a patient. Since I have found an in network provider that cares, listens and works with me to get it right. Being 31 and in menopause it has not been easy. Having a provider that will advocate for me if very important. Dr bruice is not it. He will spend 5 minutes with you. He is clearly in it for the money and not for his patients which is extremely unfortunate. Do not go here!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

This Aspen living DR. charges over 6 times the rate that the lab charges. Arrogant!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Seeing Dr. Bruice has helped to significantly decrease the frequency and severity of my migraines as well as increase my overall quality of life.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

This man has changed my life for the better. I would highly recommend Dr. Bruice & staff.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Rude, arrogant and a joke, pretty much sums it up in a nutshell. Leopards don't change their spots. Get another career!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

My depression is now under control. I have energy now to workout instead of staying in bed. I've lost weight, because of my excercise regime.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr.Bruce is a life saver with his knowledge and formulation of hormones specific to me. I have recommended him to several people who have thanked me for sharing my story. He has saved my mind, moods, libido and hot flashes. Thank you for doing what you do best.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Bruice for a little over 4 months. I'm thrilled with the results from BHRT. ALL menopausal symptoms are gone, including weight gain and inability to lose weight. I feel like a new person. He is great to work with, responds directly to emails, and the staff is great too.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Bruce and his staff have gone above and beyond to make sure that I feel the best that I possibly can if there is ever a problem I am able to contact Dr. Bruice anytime day or night with any questions or concerns. I have been to many doctors seeking answers and I have never felt better until I was under Dr. Bruice's care.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

very temperamental and easily irritated man, Bruice is. It is true, he seems more interested in his fancy clothingand shoes than in returning emails and phone calls for help, in a timely manner. There is something wrong with the fees. A lab for 4 hormone tests cant cost 400.00+. Currently a visit is minimum $590 per visit. Most insurance not accepted. Not Medicare either. Front desk violates HIPPA laws imo by talking on phone that is right in waiting room with no barrier, saying patient names aloud, leaving papers with patient records on desk one has to pass by to go to consulting room. Suggest finding a doc who is far more patient oriented. Who returns calls not in 2 -4 days, but same day. And who has more endocrine and knowledge. He also runs a weight loss program through his office, which does not appeal at all.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Kenton T. Bruice's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kenton Talbot Bruice, MD is a board certified OB/GYN who devotes 100% of his practice to balancing his patients hormone levels with bioidentical hormones. Dr. Bruice has been working with compounded bioidentical hormones since 1998 and is the leading prescriber of bioidentical hormones in the state of Colorado. He sees patients in Denver and Aspen. Women travel from around the world to see Dr. Bruice in Aspen. Dr. Bruice is a member of the North American Menopause Society, Colorado Medical Society, and the Denver Medical Society. He is an international speaker of the benefits and safety of bioidentical hormones. Dr. Bruice earned his medical degree from Tulane University in 1994 after completing his undergraduate degree at the University of California, Santa Barbara.

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1994)