You may also like

very temperamental and easily irritated man, Bruice is. It is true, he seems more interested in his fancy clothingand shoes than in returning emails and phone calls for help, in a timely manner. There is something wrong with the fees. A lab for 4 hormone tests cant cost 400.00+. Currently a visit is minimum $590 per visit. Most insurance not accepted. Not Medicare either. Front desk violates HIPPA laws imo by talking on phone that is right in waiting room with no barrier, saying patient names aloud, leaving papers with patient records on desk one has to pass by to go to consulting room. Suggest finding a doc who is far more patient oriented. Who returns calls not in 2 -4 days, but same day. And who has more endocrine and knowledge. He also runs a weight loss program through his office, which does not appeal at all.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I found Dr. Kenton Bruice to not be an expert in the bio identical hormone space and very arrogant. I would never recommend in him to a friend or a stranger. If you are seeking a specialist, one should go to an endocronologist.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr. Bruice for about 1 1/2 years. Unlike some other comments, I am a REAL patient. I'm 56 years old and have more menopausal symptoms than most women. The HRT has give me my LIFE back!! Dr. Bruice is thorough and I have NEVER had to wait more than 1 day to get a call returned. I have always been treated with friendly respect either when I go to the office or call. I recommend Dr. Bruice to everyone who needs help. Although pricey, it has been worth every penny to have a LIFE again. Thank you Dr. Bruice!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Avoid Dr Bruice. Once he has your money, he doesn't care about you. He would not call me back when his prescriptions made my symptoms worse. When he didn't respond to my email, I emailed his staff member who took two days to get back to me. His staff is unprofessional and very rude. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO ELSEWHERE!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Have gone to Dr Bruice for a couple of years. I can't say that he has done much for me and I am looking for a new bio-identical hormone doctor. I think his fees are outrageous and he is very "snooty" and so is his staff. He wears GQ suits and bowties, I would prefer a doctor who looks like a doctor instead of trying to look like a fashion model. I think he should probably stick to treating rich women in Aspen!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I have been seeing Kenton Bruice for about 3 years with very little change in my symptoms. I had some typical symptoms of hormone imbalance along with an ongoing under-active thyroid. Bruice never offered me the Armour Thyoid until I brought it up a year ago in my last office visit - it's supposed to convert T4 to T3 more effectively and is more natural to the body....not to mention considerably cheaper than the meds that he prescribed. I have recently fired Bruice as my physician. He is exceedingly arrogant - which I would ignore, if his skills as a doctor were superior, but they aren't. He's more interested in flaunting his expensive designer clothes (mind you, I'm an executive within a nice 6 figure income bracket), than providing quality care. His staff is horrible, in particular the office clerk. This young woman has a long reputation of outright abusive, rude behavior that Bruice allows. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor. Bruice's fees are also double what other, more qualified physicians charge, providing better care. If you want to be treated as if you are privileged to walk into his highness's office, then go see Bruice, but if you prefer to be respected, treated with regard by entrusting your well being and your wallet to a doctor.....there are other physicians nearby that will treat you as such.

Submitted September 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Bruice made me feel better after only 2-3 days on the Rx's. At only 41 yrs old, I suddenly began to wake in the middle of the night every night. 3 colleagues recommended that I see Dr. Bruice. He was compassionate, highly knowledgeable, and on time! All of my hormone levels were between 0 and very low. The hormones that Dr. Bruice prescribed immediately improved my sleep, my moods, and my energy. They also helped relieve a few other personal female symptoms; I feel like a woman again! THANK YOU DR. BRUICE!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

He does charge alot for a short visit. So far, I am doing better than when I walked into his office. He seems genuinely concerned about my response to BHRT and wants to help me get to where I am optimal with the therapy. I like him. I would love to see him be more thoughtful in what he charges. I would suggest him to friends. Don't know what I will do once I go on Medicare. Hope he adjusts his prices for those of us on a "fixed" income! Love, love, his staff!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Exceptional Dr. for hormone replacement therapy. I have been to other doctors who claim they know how to treat this and all they did was guess at how to treat me. I appreciate the fact that Dr. Bruice uses a lab that is so exacting in the measurements of hormone levels. He is punctual with his appointments and I never have to wait. This shows me that he respects my time and I appreciate that. No more hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, irritability, confusion or other miserable symptoms associated with menopause. I feel great and have my life back! He treats men too. I recommend him to everyone I know that is experiencing hormone changes. It's real and it's treatable. He responds promptly to every issue or concern. I even referred him to friends outside of Colorado and they were so grateful for his expertise and the treatment they received. His staff is exceptional with scheduling and following up. He's simply the best in Denver!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Kenton T. Bruice's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1994)

Kaiser-Permanente
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "very temperamental and easily irritated man, Bruice is. It is true, he seems more interested in his fancy clothingand shoes than in returning emails and phone ..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Kenton Bruice to not be an expert in the bio identical hormone space and very arrogant. I would never recommend in him to a friend or a stranger. ..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient with Dr. Bruice for about 1 1/2 years. Unlike some other comments, I am a REAL patient. I'm 56 years old and have more menopausal sympto..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Avoid Dr Bruice. Once he has your money, he doesn't care about you. He would not call me back when his prescriptions made my symptoms worse. When he didn't..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Have gone to Dr Bruice for a couple of years. I can't say that he has done much for me and I am looking for a new bio-identical hormone doctor. I think his f..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Kenton Bruice for about 3 years with very little change in my symptoms. I had some typical symptoms of hormone imbalance along with an ongo..."

September 18, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Kenton" to "Kenton T."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "ASPEN" to "Denver"

December 5, 2012