Ratings for Dr. Michael Rosen

The staff or the doctor must have left the positive reviews because my experience with this doctor and staff was quite the opposite. The biggest issue I have is the ego of this doctor. I do not really care who you are, everyone deserves to be treated with respect. The doctor seems to lack simple human compassion. This is the sole reason I took my business else where. I'm sorry, but when you did not feel well you need not only a good doctor but also someone with bed side manners. This is not what you will find here!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR ROSEN SINCE 1999. HE WAS THE ONLY DR. WHO WOULD SEE MY WIFE WHEN SEE WAS AVAILABLE TO COME IN. MY WIFE WAS VERY SICK AND HE SAW HER ON A MONDAY. BY FRIDAY OF THAT SAME WEEK MY WIFE HAD HER FIRST ENDOSCOPY AND HER CONDITION WAS REVEALED. DR. ROSEN HAS BEEN SEEING HER AND NOW ME AND IS OVER THE TOP. WE DID GO TO TWO OTHER DRS. BEFORE HIM AND THEY BOTH MISSED MY WIFE'S CONDITION--WHICH COULD HAVE KILLED HER. HE IS THE BEST, NE HE NOT THERE TO BE YOUR FRIEND OR SHOW OFF HI-TECH------HE IS THERE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Great doctor, awesome bedside manner. First colonoscopy was not a bad experience.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

THIS DOCTOR IS BRILLIANT. HE IS PHI BETA KAPPA. HE IS A VERY CARING PERSON AND DOCTOR WHO WANT ON YOUR SIDE.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

Good beside manner, patient and a people personality Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

I was quite nervous about having my first colonoscopy- Dr. Rosen put me at ease and although this is not something that is pleasant- I will definitely see Dr. Rosen the next time I am dues for this procedure.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Went to this doctor for months. When I was explaining the issues that I was experiencing, he generally didn't seem to listen to what I was saying. He was lacking basic information about my condition. He kept saying "I'm clueless" since he couldn't figure out why I was having these issues. He was missing basic data and even gave incorrect data which easily could be verified with a 30 second of research . However he doesn't even have a computer which is beyond me. The thing that was most irritating was that he was arrogant about it. I wasted so much time with him and have since moved on. I only wish that I had moved on sooner. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

Dr. Rosen is an excellent diagnostician, personable and willing to give you the time you need to find out about your condition. Several other doctors could not figure out that I had colitis, Dr. Rosen diagnosed it immediately and set in place a plan for treatment. Dr. Rosen is a gem and comes highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Michael Rosen's Credentials

• French

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

GHI

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff or the doctor must have left the positive reviews because my experience with this doctor and staff was quite the opposite. The biggest issue I have i..."

March 11, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=346455'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014