Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Briggs

wont help patients here in US - maybe he should go back overseas.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

If you ever need to have Heart Surgery, this is the doctor you want.I know this because he operated on my husband in 2005. My husband was a very critical case with only 16% output of blood flow and he came through the surgery FANTASTIC. Dr. Briggs is excellent not only with the patients but with the patients family, which is highly unusual these days. During this whole process he was one of the kindest, caring and MOST QUALIFIED physicians I have ever dealt with. His techniques help the patient to recover more quickly than others I've seen or heard about. My husband is doing wonderful now and only has good memories about his recovery, no nightmares like others we've heard. We didn't know him at all when he was assigned to my husbands case, all I can say is we finally got LUCKY with a doctor and we are both appreciative. While at the hospital we were told other physicians flew their parents in to have Dr. Briggs perform surgery on them, that's the best recommendation possible.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

This doctor is what a doctor should be. If every doctor was like him it would be a geat world in the medical world! He is great! Probably the best I have ever seen. Just asked around and you will understand what I am saying. Simply the best!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

ronald briggs is a great Dr. and is very good to his pts. he takes time to talk to them

flag | Submitted August 19, 2006

Dr. Richard M. Briggs's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med