Ratings for Dr. Galo A. Rodarte

Dr rodarte, takes every patient personally and truly believe in preventive care. He will check every part of you in order to not get any "woops, we should have checked her for that" moments. He does not sugar coat anything though, which I love since I always hated the "you'll be fine, it's just pneumonia" type of doctors. He also made me take an exam only given to older individuals and found a big problem that could be fixed, but may have been dangerous if not noticed later in life. Overall, I'm very thankful to him and truly recommend him to everyone I know. Very knowledgeable in his field. Truly a splendid doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Nice man but he and the staff try to push expensive, unnecessary but very expensive medical tests and medicines onto the patient. This aspect of the doctor's practice is wrong if not unethical.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I Love Dr. Rodarte! My extended family has gone with him for years. He is personable, funny, and incredibly knowledgeable. He takes the time to get to know his patients and their needs. It's true that he does believe in preventive care, but I think that's great. If you're looking for someone that will sugar-coat things for you, you should consider another physician, but if you want someone that will frankly explain what you need to do and then hold you to it, give Dr. Rodarte a shot.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

I needed a family doctor since 2 of my sons are over 18 yrs old. After taking my son for a growth problem, I made my decision this was the family doctor I was looking for. He is patient, knwoledgeable, and professional.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

EXCELLENT OVERALL, I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERY ONE, NOT LIKE HIS PREVIOUS EMPLOYEE DR JORGE SALCEDO WHO WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I AM GLAD HE IS NOT THERE ANY MORE

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Very Good Dr. he beleives in alot of diagnostic tests, which is good because there's no guessing

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Galo A. Rodarte's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1990)