Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Piansky

Dr. Piansky is great. I ended up with him as default, as all my previous doctors left the practice. He is truly caring, and doesn't just hand out prescriptions. On one visit, I was truly upset because they took three patients before me, even though they had arrived after me. Dr. Piansky took the time to allow me to calm down before he took my blood pressure. He gets an "A" in my book.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Awesome doctor. I have been his patient for 12 years. I would not trade him for anything!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Piansky is a very attentive and caring physician. I've only been a patient for a few yrs, but I believe that Dr. Piansky does care about my health and well being. He's also a very helpful physician. My overall thanks to Dr. Piansky and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

nice man,intelligent, treats you like a human & not some inferior being. Will answer all your questions & discuss treatment plans with you

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

Dr. Piansky is always on schedule and spends as much time as necessary to answer all of your questions. He is very up to date on all treatment options and is willing to have a conversation about your health rather than just handing you a prescription. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an Internal Medicine physician.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

The best doctor around, very knowledgeable, understanding and will take real time with you to help you understand what is going on with you and what you need. I have seen him for over 15 years. He is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Couldn't ask for a better Dr. Piansky is wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr. Piansky is probably the most compassionate, though full doctor I have ever dealt with. Extremely intelligent and very up to date on new treatments and drugs being released. And he makes time to have an actual conversation with you.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. Piansky is the sweetest man alive. He's very attentive, helpful and soft spoken.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Michael B. Piansky's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare