Ratings for Dr. Carney T. Desarno

I had a Robotic Laparoscopic right inguinal hernia surgery and it was the best way to go. Dr. DeSarno was amazing and I was up and about within 2 days. The pain was very minimal to what I expected. Dr. DeSarno and staff eased all my fears, he is the best!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Desarno and staff are to be commended for professionalism and making me feel at ease before, during and after my procedure. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Very pleased with surgeon. Dr. DeSarno his knowledge, concern, manners, both before and after surgery has taken away anxieties. A great Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

The office staff in Neptune is fantastic and Dr. DeSarno is a great guy! The day of the procedure was a great experience and the facility was amazing. My one and only negative comment was that I did not get the usual follow up phone call post surgery that I have had in previous surgeries. Thank you so much Dr. DeSarno and his amazing staff!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Surgery went well, was feeling normal in a week !

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

no wait time in doctor's office is a plus. No scheduling issues and facility was clean and excellent!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Carney T. Desarno's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

MAMSI