Ratings for Dr. Samuel A. Bern

I know this rating is substantially outdated but I'm posting it so that people can see the consistency in Dr Berns' professionalism and expertise in regards to my experiences with Dr Bern. They have been nothing short of spectacular....and this dates back to 2003 when my oldest daughter was diagnosed with cancerous melanoma. Dr Bern was one of 2 doctors who were even up to the challenge to perform surgery to catch the cancer before it got to my daughter's lymph nodes. He canceled a surgery on that day to accommodate my daughter's surgery as it was essential that the surgery be performed as soon as possible. Fast forward 13 years later and my daughter has been cancer-free due to Dr Bern's prompt, fearless and diligent approach in treating my daughters' condition. The staff, the professionalism, the care and concern to this day are 2nd to none at that office and I owe my daughter's life to that man. No one is perfect but if you are looking for the utmost experience n comfort, care, knowledge and treatment.....look no further. Dr Bern is about as close to perfect as you're going to find RW

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Terrible doctor who's way behind the times. I had to have a corrective facial reconstructive surgery 2 years after dr been botched my first one horribly. His manner was pathetic and he should stick to boob jobs and maybe some basic cosmetic nonsense.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

The worst experience, I cannot believe what he did and so unapologetic

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I had a facelift three year ago with Dr. Bern and it went flawlessly and I was delighted with the results. Three weeks ago he performed a breast augmentation on me and I couldn't be happier. From the initial consultation to my three week check up, Dr. Bern was always kind, took the time to explain things to me, and made me feel comfortable. He is a brilliant surgeon with an empathetic manner, and his sense of humor is a huge plus! The only surprise was that I was even happier with the results of the augmentation than I had expected! I am very grateful to Dr. bern and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Our daughter fell and cut her chin pretty bad. Luckily we found Dr. Bern. He squeezed us in and stitched our little girl up. I'm super grateful for him and his team!! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

As a surgeon myself I did a lot of research before I underwent cosmetic surgery. I found Dr. Bern who more than exceeded my expectations and helped allay any concerns I had postoperatively. He really is a very gifted plastic surgeon and will recommend him to my surgical colleagues as well.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I had taken a pretty good fall,I had to do the Emergency room thing it was a huge gaping wound that could not be stitched together.I was told to find myself a plastic surgeon, the one I did know did not do wound care ,Fortunately my regular Dr. referred me to Samuel Bern M.D.,my anxiety was through the roof,so scared that it might have to be grafted,I was told by ER that was a possibility , oh and the pain! I couldn't even change my own bandage. Well once Dr.Bern started his magic cutting ,cleaning which I did not feel a thing,not to mention my first impression, the staff were very kind and when I first met Dr Bern, he was very tolerant of my nervousness his touch with all he had to to to help me heal, I felt nothing accept gratitude, to this day.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I can not thank Dr. Bern and his staff enough for the excellent treatment I received. Dr. Bern made me feel so comfortable with the whole procedure and Dr. Bern was right , I would highly recommend Dr. Bern to anyone. thank you so much Dr. Bern for my health Rob

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Bern is a magnificent surgeon. He's a perfectionist who will do everything in his power to insure the best possible outcome after surgery. He is knowledgeable, has amazing credentials and a fabulous bedside manor. He has a great sense of humor and will spend all the time required to answer your questions and put you at ease. My family, friends and I have been using him for years and we all give him our highest recommendation. He is truly an incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Samuel A. Bern's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I know this rating is substantially outdated but I'm posting it so that people can see the consistency in Dr Berns' professionalism and expertise in regards to ..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor who's way behind the times. I had to have a corrective facial reconstructive surgery 2 years after dr been botched my first one horribly. His ..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The worst experience, I cannot believe what he did and so unapologetic "

December 30, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Not a good experience. Extremely disappointing. The reviews prior may be stellar unfortunately I don't agree "

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a facelift three year ago with Dr. Bern and it went flawlessly and I was delighted with the results. Three weeks ago he performed a breast augmentation on..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our daughter fell and cut her chin pretty bad. Luckily we found Dr. Bern. He squeezed us in and stitched our little girl up. I'm super grateful for him and his ..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a surgeon myself I did a lot of research before I underwent cosmetic surgery. I found Dr. Bern who more than exceeded my expectations and helped allay any c..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had taken a pretty good fall,I had to do the Emergency room thing it was a huge gaping wound that could not be stitched together.I was told to find myself a p..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can not thank Dr. Bern and his staff enough for the excellent treatment I received. Dr. Bern made me feel so comfortable with the whole procedure and Dr. B..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bern is a magnificent surgeon. He's a perfectionist who will do everything in his power to insure the best possible outcome after surgery. He is knowledge..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Samuel Bern is an excellent and skillful physician. He heals the body and the spirit with kindness, patience, humor and insight. He listens and encourages..."

November 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=346402'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014