Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Feuerbach

Great GP doc, trustworthy, careful, and caring, and has very good staff. He refers and relates well to very good specialists. I left one of those 'smarter, busier' doctors for him after rounds of too many unnecessary procedures and tests. When he doesn't know, he tells you upfront and refers to the doctors who may know. I prefer this sort of wisdom to pretentious and arrogant 'smarts'. Using his persistent and methodic approach he figured out a gall bladder problem that had baffled the ER docs for 2 days.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Great experience for the past 7 years! My family goes to Dr. Feuerbach and we are very happy with the excellent care that he provides. Dr Steve (as we call him) is very knowledgable, yet willing to admit when he has a question regarding a problem - he has refered us to a couple of specialists, who were quite competent and supported Dr. Steve's recommendations. His staff has been responsive and friendly - willing to go the extra mile. My husband, children and I highly recommend Dr. Feuerbach without reservations!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

This doctor has very good bedside manner and is very polite and caring. He does not seem to be as smart and knowledgeable as I would like him to be, but he is honest and will admit when he does not know something and he will find out for you. His office is computerized and he can access any information immediately. There are other (busier, smarter) family doctors in Kenosha but I am going to stick with this doctor because he really cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2006

Dr. Stephen P. Feuerbach's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal