Ratings for Dr. John E. Tapp

Doesn't rush you through, takes time to listen. Nice guy and his staff has always been very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Tapp is very kind, good listener, and willing to help. He will recommend a specialist if needed, and follow up. Have been going to him for 10 years. When I tell people he is my doctor, they always say good things, never a negative comment.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Excellent experience. Dr. Tapp was thorough, kind and a very good listener. He took time to answer all my questions and made sure that I felt comfortable with all the decisions regarding my treatment plan. I felt like we were on the same team. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tapp to friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr Tapp had a great bedside manner and took the time to answer all my questions and even ask if I had further problems that I wanted to discuss. He seemed knowledgeable about the subject matter I brought up and was able to explain it in an easy to understand way. He was professional but seemed to have a good sense of humor. The staff was also professional although one lady at the front desk was not overly friendly. The wait was fair, but the lobby was full of visitors. I wasn't upset over a wait of 20-25 mins considering how busy the office was.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Very good. Good to talk with patient. Very reassuring.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2006

Dr. John E. Tapp's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal