Dr. Aya Rifai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Aya Rifai

I never have encountered a doctor who took time to sit down and discuss for whatever it is. that's going on with my health, I am forever grateful to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Dr. Rifai is an excellent doctor. She listens, gives great advice and I feel better with the diagnosis that I am receiving. I love her as my principal; care physician.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Dr. Aya Rifai is such a brilliant and well-informed doctor. She’s enormously easy to talk to, she attends kindly and delivers extraordinary advice. She is continuously welcoming her customers with a bright simile. I belief and endorse her as my principal care physician.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr. Aya Rifai is such a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. She is one of the few doctors that I have that gives so much time and attention. She’s extremely easy to talk to, she listens thoughtfully and provides remarkable advice. She is always greeting me with a smiling face. I would trust and recommend her as my primary care doctor and she has really helped me to date.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Dr. Rifai has seen me for the past 5 years. She is well informed and professional!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Rifai has been my doctor for many years. She is very interested in me and my family. She listens to me and is very knowledgeable. Each time all of my questions have been answered and she takes her time with me. She is approachable to ideas and questions. She is the most caring physician I have ever been too. She is realistic and encouraging. She is a breath of fresh air.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

I've been with Dr. Rifai for a few years now. I went to Dr. Rifai when all my other doctors, including 2 ear, nose, & throat specialists, pushed me off saying everything looked fine, when it felt like my throat was getting knifed. I made an appt. with her and she knew right away I was given a High Blood Pressure medicine that was causing the pain. She took me off of the pills, put me on another BP pill, and eventually got me off the blood pressure medicine all together. I am grateful to have her as my doctor - I would recommend her. Not too many doctors listen to the patient...she does.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

Dr Aya is helping me with my weight loss. More than that, she has helped me understand that the real goal is to get off my diabetic, heart and cholesterol medicines because I have been able to change my diet and exercise habits. This in turn will help me lead a long and active life with minimal medications. I trust and would recommend Dr Aya as my primary care doctor and she has really helped me to date. 5 stars RJS

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

Dr. Rifai has been my physician and my husband's physician for several years. We have always been pleased with her care and concern for both of us. She has the unique ability to be warm and caring while being very professional. She is knowledgeable and a good listener. She welcomes our questions and responds kindly to our concerns and suggestions. We consider her a trusted friend as well as our doctor. If anyone is looking for a good doctor you will find none better than Dr. Rifai.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Dr. Rifai is literally a breath of fresh air. I was hoping that I landed a good doctor and I found a doctor that is way better than good. I greatly enjoyed my annual physical visit. I did not even now it was possible to enjoy annual physicals at that level lol. She is interpersonal and made me feel comfortable which resulted in me relaxing and asking all the questions I wanted. I was impress with her answers and actually learned a couple of new things to apply in leading a healthy lifestyle. Thank you Dr. Rifai for being awesome!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2019

Dr. Aya Rifai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rifai has practicing in Oakland and Macomb Townships since 2012. She is passionate about her work. She focuses on Prevention of Disease and works hard with her patients to keep them as healthy as possible with the least amounts of medications possible. She is accepting new patients.

• English
  • Arabic
  • French

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2010)

• Obesity