Ratings for Dr. Gary Yacono

Probably the rudest doctor I have ever met with. Never again.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Yacono for over 30 years and today I've decided to look for a new doctor. I called today looking to get a few pills to tie me over until my 90-day prescription arrived that had been ordered over a week ago, and I wasn't sure when it would arrive. I was basically told "no way" by his staff because I had not been in to see him in over a year. Really... just because I haven't been sick enough to go to the doctor in over a year you punish me by denying me my prescription? How heartless! So now I will suffer (maybe days) until it arrives. Customer service goes a long way these days and his staff has NONE.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Yacono is excellent!! He is always very kind, but most importantly he listens to my concerns! I had a major issue last year (2010) and he was the only Dr. to give me a diagnosis and from that point on he immediately got me in to see some specialists without having to wait. He is a Dr. that really cares about his patients! I highly recommend him and his nurse Pat is wonderful and very sweet. Nice staff!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Yacono is a true professional. Extremely approachable, very down to earth, kind, and clearly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Gary Yacono's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1976)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal