Ratings for Dr. Ronald D. Woodard

Dr. Woodard has great bed side manners and a warm personality. His calmness is a big asset during pregnancy stresses. His nurse Claudia is such a personable and genuine person. She makes you feel like a friend. I wish I would have had him as my OBGYN for my first pregnancy but I'm really glad that he is my OBGYN for my second pregnancy. My experience with Dr. Woodard's office versus my previous OBGYN is like day and night. Every time I walk out of an appointment with Woodard I'm amazed at how pleasant a doctor's appointment can be.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I love, love, love Dr Woodard. He is a great and carering doctor, gives you all his attention to you.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

If I have more children, I will go back to Dr. Woodard! He is Excellent. I never had a male doctor before I was a bit nervous. Dr. Woodard put me at ease on our first visit and was as excited as we were about our first baby! I delivered by C-section which was a bit scary but everything went well and my son was delivered with no complications.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Woodard. I was referred to him by my primary care physician (he is her OB/GYN too!). He walked me through my high-risk pregnancy with great care and concern and he always took the time to reassure me and answer any questions I had.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

Dr.Woodard makes you feel comfortable instantly. He is very knowledgable and is able to explain things in such a way that you understand easily.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Woodard for nearly 20 years and have always been extremely pleased. Not only with the Dr. but his staff as well. My only regret is that I cannot have him as my PCP. When he sees you, he knows who you are. Not just someone who is waiting in the exam room. My decisions regarding PCP's and Medical Groups/Networks depend on whether Dr. Woodard is on the specialist list. It not, I choose otherwise. I'm sure anyone who sees him as a new patient will NOT be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Ronald D. Woodard's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)