Ratings for Dr. W. Andrew Stewart

Dr Steward is a good Dr but seems rushed when I have had apointments made... After surgery (lipo) I developed a not a week or so later which he cant figure out it was even from each side which i diid straintrying to get something from a shelf,so i went to my regular Dr he said it wasnt a pulled muscle or it would hurt but he made me an apointment so maybe he can fix this issue or give me some reason this happened.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

I had 2 procedures done by Dr. Stewart in January 2010. He was very professional and helpful. He encouraged me to call any time I had a question, and his nurse or him personally called me back. I would recommend his office to anyone. He didn't try to sell me on the more expensive implant, when I didn't need it...and he made sure I was making my decisions for the right reasons. I loved him, would go back anytime I want something else done.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

rude and gosipy,would not recommend to my worst enemy

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Doctor and his staff were very nice.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2006

Dr. W. Andrew Stewart's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charleston, WV