Ratings for Dr. Arthur Benjamin

I do not have a cataract of any size in my left eye. I did not have one two years ago. My complaint was a simple sty that resolved itself. Whatever he called it was not what it was. He attended Duke, so I am certain he is well educated but he missed two out of two. His office is decor is very strange. His desk staff is very absorbed with money and I don't like being called a year later for an exam. He came recommended by a superb and accomplished eye surgeon. Maybe he was having an off day. Sorry it was mine. I would not see him again and hope his diagnostic skills improve.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Found him through my insurance. Felt confident that I was in a good hands. He went through all options with me. They, off course, suggest Lasik etc, but weren't too pushy. Staff were lovely and very helpful - called up my insurance for me when I needed to check something etc. All in all a very good experience and I would recommend.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

The office is beautiful and the staff and very friendly and caring. Dr.Benjamin has a great personality and is very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

He is very thourough and knowledgeable,He spends time with the customers and explains clearly all of our questions,Very friendly,The office is warm & nice .

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Talks to much about what he did and how great he is... Ego maniac :)! Other than that, ok...

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

He's a great doctor. Very thorough. His optmetrist is great too. My only complaint is that the optician in his office was not very nice or helpful. She made me feel bad for asking questions and was downright rude at times.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2006

He's AWESOME! Super knowledgable, great personality. He takes a lot of time to explain things about your eyes that other doctors don't bother with. I feel like I have had a little eyeball lesson after each appointment. LOVE HIM!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2005

Dr. Arthur Benjamin's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1994)

First Health
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I do not have a cataract of any size in my left eye. I did not have one two years ago. My complaint was a simple sty that resolved itself. Whatever he called ..."

November 25, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=346152'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

March 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=346152'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014