Ratings for Kristen Wright

I hadn't been to a Dr. in many years because of previous bad experiences. Kristen acted completely uninterested as I explained my symptoms, she just quickly dismissed them as no big deal, on top of that she said some very insulting things to me in the appointment, I was shocked to say the least. The wait was long, she seemed very rushed and in a hurry throughout the appointment. After a long wait she rushed in, hurried through everything and left within less than 10 minutes. She refused to even do any testing to see what might be wrong. I later found out there was something in my uterus that was causing the symptoms I was having, luckily I did not end up with an infection before it was passed but my symptoms should not have been dismissed...her refusal to listen to me could have ended up much worse than it did. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014