Ratings for Dr. Blanca A. Duncan

She was very nice and professional. I love her bedside manner and the way she communicates. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Overall good experience - wait times can be a bit long at times

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

This was my first appointment with Dr. Duncan, and she was great! She is very personable and friendly. I also like how she walks you through each step of the exam. I'm glad I chose her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Great, Dr. Duncan is the best! Excellect customer service. Quick check-in and check-out. Waited less than 5 minutes to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Very comfortable first visit. Dr Duncan was very professional and easy to talk too.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

She is very nice and tells me what I need to know. She also makes me feel comfortable enough to where I can ask her personal questions and not feel embarrassed.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Duncan is wonderful! She is one of the first doctors in a long time that actually listened and was proactive rather than putting me in a box with the usual. I highly recommend her for her sensitive, professional character and awesome "bedside".

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Great doctor. Really enjoyed coming to see her. She was very friendly and was happy with the experience. I would recommend anyone to come see her!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I thought Dr. Duncan was extremely informative during my visit and answered all questions thoroughly. Very smooth visit and I highly recommend her care.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr Duncan was very nice. This is the first time that I've met her and she explained everything very well.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016