Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Chaney

Dr. Chaney performed an extensive tummy tuck on me because of a umbilical hernia after 3 c-sections. When he got in he found 5 more hernia's. He brought in an expert to fix the hernia's while I was under and when I woke it was all corrected. This was back in 2000. My stomach still looks fantastic even with a little weight gain. I am completely happy with him. His bedside manner is the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr Chaney is a horrible plastic surgeon and is taking advantage of women that come to see him. Like the other women have said - he tells you to wait. Reason is the more time goes by the less time you have to take him to court. He performed an augmentation and it was awful. He back to correct it and he offered to pay for it and it was worse. My left implant fell so far under my arm and down into my rig cage it hurt. I have gone under the knife a third time by a REAL PLASTIC SURGEON and have excellent results. I would like anyone that plans on going to his office to know that he is not worth the money or the pain and suffering. Find another doctor dont go to Chaney. Spread the information if I could post pictures of what a horrible job he did and the pain he caused you would run for your life!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I was very specific in my goals and what i would like to achieve. Neither came close to being met. Like previous rater, Chaney said it would be better once swelling was gone. Again, it looked worse. Biggest waste of money I ever had.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

When I went to have breast inplants I told him that I wanted to have "D" implants, I was very specific about what I wanted, well, it has been a year, and I am still waiting for them to change like he said they would, they are a small "C", and he put two very different sizes in them and they are completely different. So dissatisfied with them. But at whole cost, he will fix his mistake. Sad.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

I had a breast reduction a few years back. I am now worse off than I was before. My right breast and areola is much larger than my left. I knew this immediately. He said to give it time and the swelling would go down. Never did. He did say he would redo the surgery, however I would have to pay ALL of the hospital costs. I would NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

My best friend had breast implants by him over 10 years ago and sung his praises. I used him and he did an excellent job. I am extremely please with his work and with all dealings of his staff! I highly recommend this physician for this procedure!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

I had 2 rhinoplasty surgeries with septoplasty and mole removal with this doctor. 1st rhino. had abnormalites. Had to pay for the surgery facility and anesthesia to repair and 2nd rhino. looks even worse. Plus visible scars on each side of nose and bad scar from mole removal. I now have to spend $10000+ to fix his damage.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2006

Dr. Michael J. Chaney's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1975)

GHI