Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Blackwell

Dr. Blackwell was my doctor for a year. He listened and was always attentive to me and my symptoms. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Blackwell has been my doctor for 3 years and I am a big baby. I have a chronic illness and he has always been compassionate about my symptoms. If he could not help me, he sent me to someone who could, but then checked up on me.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I have been a pt. of Dr. Blackwell for well over a year. His professionalism,kind nature, concern for my health, and knowledge has been exceptional. He never forgets my name and always asks about my family. I have been a Critical Care Nurse for 13 years and I am most impressed with Dr. Blackwell and his staff. I recommend him to family and friends all the time.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

My husband and I are both diabetic and Dr. Brian K Blackwell has taken very good care of both of us. He makes sure that we are in every three months for A1c testing and keeps a check on our other blood levels. We have moved our records with him with each move he has made because he takes his time and does not rush us through like other offices have.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

PUT IT THIS WAY, IF WE HAD OF LISTENED TO HIM MY HUSBAND WOULD NOT BE HERE!!!! he does not have real concern for your medical problems...

flag | Submitted August 18, 2006

Dr. Brian K. Blackwell's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)