Ratings for Dr. Donna M Gavarone

The most caring, thoughtful and thorough family doctor I have ever used. She takes her time with each patient and NEVER rushes anyone out of her office.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Very caring. Remembers my problems. Doesn't discount my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I went to Dr.Gavarone only once last year in June 2007.I have real concerns about my 3 small thyroid nodules that were found accidently and have some features common in thyroid cancer which The National Cancer Insitiute says has increased in women and I talked with her about this,and my concerns over my weight and very slow metabolism,and why my bust got bigger. She said that certain premenopausal hormone changes occur.She scared me by saying I could die if I don't treat my thyroid cancer if I have it or I could die from the surgery and anesthesia and I may need surgery some day!I recently went back to her office because I was desperate for help for something and found out from the receptionist she wrote down bipolar? I gave her *NO* reason to think this at all!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Gentle, smart & effective.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2006

Dr. Donna M Gavarone's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1991)