Ratings for Dr. Julio H. Urena

I wouldn't recommend this doctor. He not only misdiagnosed me but he gave me the wrong antibiotics. upon my return he refused further care because of how much my insurance would reimburse him an injection he told me originally i needed to get better. It took me several minutes to fully understand his argument being that i was in complete disbelief at what i was hearing. he then said i could pay the full cost of the injection myself. Isn't that what insurance is for???? he sent me to the pharmacy with a prescription for the injection which of course no pharmacy carries. i ended up at a hospital where even the employees and physicians couldn't believe what I was saying. In unison they all suggested i get a new doctor. i changed my doctor within minutes of me being home. worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Best Doctor I ever went to

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Julio H. Urena's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Auto De Santo Domingo (Uasd), Fac De Cien Med, Santo Domingo (Grad. 1976)

AHC