Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Kappa

Dr.Kappa is among one of the most qualified Physicians I have met, I would only pray that should I need a Physician in an emergency or elective surgery he would be available.The staff is remarkable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr Kappa performed a nissan fundoplication on me three years ago. he did not inform me nor will he admit potential problems due to the nissan surgery. went back to him with an issue related to the surgery he will tell you that you are OBSESSING over it and to see a shrink. he is very cold and does not care to listen to his patents. I have a whole slew of problems related to this surgery, when i went back to see him less then a year after the surgery he scoffed at my symptoms and told me that he would cut me "wide open", instead of doing it laproscopically, i took this as a threat and did not care for his tone of voice. I have never raised my voice to him, yet he takes a very OFFENSIVE tone at the mere mention that this surgery he performs can cause acctual physical problems. He simply dismises your physical symptoms as emotional. and is tone is that he talks down to his patients. I feel bad for any patient who has been wronged by this DR.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

I wouldn't let this sureon opperate on a hampster of mine. Awlful, Awlful experience!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Only interested in Money. No money, no care

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Kappa is a competent, highly trained,patient conscious, doctor. He is highly thought of in our family.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey R. Kappa's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Banner Health