Ratings for Dr. Richard N. Underwood

I miss him! I have yet to find a new Dr. I keep him in prayer and wanna cry for all the women lost like me. I know I'm not alone.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr Underwood is THE top doctor. He delivered 7out of 12 of my grandchildren and I had the joy of being in with them .The doctor was perfect in all aspects.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Wonderful man, wonderful doctor, caring and compassionate! Highly recommend. Also his staff is great! I leave that office feeling happier than when I walked in!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I have been a patient for 19 years when I was pregnant with my first child. Dr. Underwood is by far the best doctor I've ever had. I've since had 2 children and am entering menopause and he always makes me feel he would spend as much time as I need to talk about my concerns. His staff is always wonderful! I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Underwood is a true professional and he cares about his patients. His staff is also very friendly, helpful, and professional as well. He delivered all of my children and also performed a major surgery on me; all very pleasant experiences. Now that my oldest son is married, I couldn't think of anyone better or more trustworthy to oversee the care of my beautiful daughter-in-law than Dr. Underwood and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

He is such a wonderful OB! The nurses and all the staff are so willing to help out with whatever you need. I always recommend him. He delivered my son and my little sister. As soon as I went into labor within an hour he was at the hospital

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

He is the very best and a very caring and passionate person. He genuinely wants the best for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

DR.UNDERWOOD IS THE BEST DOCTOR EVER! HE IS SO CARING AND HE TAKES GREAT CARE OF HIS PATIENTS!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr.Underwood is a great doctor, I first met him while in the hospital, he came in, sat on the side of my bed, held my hand and told me that I was going to be okay, he came as a referral, I went to the emergency room with abdominal pain, all the doctors there were looking at me as if I were stupid, my family doctor had already told me what the problem was, I explained the same thing to them, but to no avail..This was when I met Dr.Underwood, he was so pleasant to talk to and very comforting, his bedside manner is implicable, he still remains to be my doctor today....

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

this is a excellent doctor he is wonderful he listens and he truley cares about you. he is very helpful and explains everything to you. but whats really remarkable is that he can remember your name you are not just a file number he actually gets to no you as a person. his staff is also wonderful and helpful everybody at his office is so caring and supportive that i dont mind for once going in to my appointment. also he never rushes out and allows you to ask questions same with the staff. i am so glad i found him

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

Dr. Richard N. Underwood's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)