Ratings for Dr. Paul C. Tsai

Best OB around!! Have been with him for all 4 pregnancies.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

He's an amazing doctor he is straight foward you want an honest answer he will give it to you he does what he can to help his patients out and his staff is amazing they help you so much they are so quick even on their busy days it doesn't matter how much patients they have they still manage to help you, and their appointment scheduling is great if you need to be seen same day they make it happen

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

He delivered all 6 of my children and my grandson. He's straight forward and to the point, that's why I like him. If you want a good honest doctor go to him...if you want sugar coating go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

He is Very unprofessional and unethical. I would not recommend him to anyone. And yes, the breast exam is uncomfortable. Doesn't care about your health care and not updated with health care informant Old and PERVERTED! !! STAFFS are lazy and careless. Please lady, think twice before going to see Dr. Tsai. Definitely, need this place to be shut down.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

One of his staff actually ridiculed me for something that was in my file. I was so surprised and offended, I don't recall the name of the nurse who behaved this way and am not sure how to find out. I also found the breast exam during my visit to be unorthodox, as he had me sit up and lift my bra above my breasts and examined them while I was sitting on the edge of the table, instead of lying down and palpating me while wearing a covering. There was no one in the room and that option was not offered. I haven't contacted his office about this, as I have no confidence that his staff will actually relay my concerns to the doctor regarding their behavior. I'm not going to continue to see him and I think he should know why. This was a first visit.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009