Ratings for Dr. Maura W. Cardwell

I arrived in US in my 6th month with a complicated pregnancy and she accepted me as her patient. I had a very pleasant experience with her. My unexpected emergency c-section turned out well and I had a beautiful girl. She took gud care of me and made sure to return all my calls. After visiting cardwell I feel all the other doctors are not so compassionate as her. I recommend the doctor to all. --Roopa

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

My experience with Dr. Cardwell has been extremely positive. I went in the ER at Evergreen Hospital at 7 weeks to be told that I had miscarried. I had a follow up with Dr. Cardwell 3 days later to do a ultrasound and make sure my body had fully expelled the tissue. Dr. Cardwell was compassionate and caring. She had the pleasure of informing us that we did not lose the baby. Both she and her nurse has been prompt at returning any calls I've had and reassured me when I thought I was miscarrying again. * I will say that she is very professional and straight to the point. If you are looking for a doctor that is going to cuddle you and give you warm fuzzies, she won't be the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

She was my gyne for my 2nd kid. During 4th month of my pregnancy she forgot to adiminister RhoGAM as my case always has a +ve baby and I am -ve mom. It lead to many complications to an extent that I can never have a normal pregnancy next time because of the antibodies present in my blood. Doctor not recommended

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Cardwell for 15 years. She has delivered both my children, done emergency surgery on me, and done regular annual exams. Best ob/gyn I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

I have seen Dr. Cardwell for several years. She is attentive - listens well - answers all questions. She is compassionate and caring with a sense of humor. I have referred many women to her and they were also happy. She is an amazing physician in my view. PS I am NOT the easiest patient to manage.... she is amazing.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

I requested her help in treating a somewhat emergent situation with a previously established patient and Dr. Cardwell refused to care for this person.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I am not hysterical, nor am I an overly emotional person. I had an awful experience with Dr. Cardwell. She was so detached and un-personable that my husband and I actually walked out of her office mid-appointment. She did not seem capable of understanding that her laptop was less important than our questions and concerns with respect to our first pregnancy. I would never recommend that anyone go to Dr. Cardwell.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

I'm almost seven months pregnant and have only seen Dr. Cardwell twice. The first time she spent 5 min with me and the second time maybe ten. I agree she has no emotion and is totally uninterested in knowing me at all. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way, I will not be wasting anymore of my money or time on her anymore.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

I have had both my children with dr. Cardwell and will be going back to have my third with her! She is great, very straight to the point and she doesn't sugar coat things. Love all the staff at her office.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

I have been Dr. Cardwell's patient for over 18 years. She is always friendly and extremely professional, taking time to answer all my questions. If not for her, I would be dead. She found my rare thyroid cancer (medulary carcinoma) when 7 other doctors overlooked it. I can't offer enough words of gratitude for her thorough and curious approach to medicine. Mindy, Kirkland, WA.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Maura W. Cardwell's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA