Ratings for Dr. Courtney G. Trylovich

Ive been seeing Dr. T for years and she is very kind and knowledgeable. I have always felt comfortable asking questions. Their practice is very busy, and they take same-day appointments for immediate problems so sometimes you have to wait which is why I didn't give full 5 stars on staff and punctuality.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Stay away from surgery happy CT and you will be fine. I went in for a routine screening and ended up damaged by the sonographer. On the way out, I was accompanied by CT who asked me how I felt about surgery with a high deductible. Coincidence? You decide. I felt like I was being mined for high money procedures. You've been warned.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I first started seeing Dr. Trylovich about 7 years ago and was thrilled to find a doctor who would listen and take the time to understand my concerns. Joining a group of doctors seemed to decrease any time she had to listen to my concerns. However, my last visit was surprising as a uterine biopsy was done with no explanation being offered for what was happening. A paper was put in front of me as the procedure was being performed with no time to even read the document before signing it. It was very hurtful and unethical and it saddens me deeply to think of that very disturbing day. I was not given a choice in the procedure which is not ethical medically or even legal. I rarely leave negative reviews such as this (if ever) but performing this type of procedure without my being told what was happening and then not being available to answer my questions was very hurtful and quite disturbing.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

She was very kind and thorough. She spent time going over medical history, answering all my questions, examining me and giving me her honest opinion. Dr. Trylovich is very popular and hard to get into and I can see why because she is very good at what she does. Other medical professionals have recommended her to me after my own research and I highly recommend her because of my own experience. I appreciate her taking a more conservative approach rather than rushing into decisions and her assistant seems very nice too.My only regret is that I waited so long to find her. I have been putting off looking for a new doctor for a while but I am glad I found Dr. T!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Love, love, love Dr. Trylovich. She is super sharp when it comes to medical diagnoses, and compassionate too. I have seen her for four years, two pregnancies and a miscarriage. She was superb throughout these. Their practice is very busy, and they take same-day appointments for immediate problems (therefore scheduled patients may have to wait a little longer). Keep in mind that she has to run to the hospital and catch babies that come on their own timing. Babies don't wait. That obviously affects the scheduled patients waiting time, and that would be at any OB practice. I also agree that the front office staff has room for improvement, but it is something they are working on. I would highly recommend Dr Trylovich, however the last that I heard she is only accepting infertility or high risk OB patients.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Love love her! She makes you feel like you're a rock star! I've always been comfortable asking her any questions. She's wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr T is amazing!! I've been going to her for 5 years. She's so smart and easy to talk to and is the best obgyn I've ever been too. She books up fast but if you can get her she's amazing. Great reputation!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Trylovich is great. I've been her patient for over 7 years and all that time had been consistently helpful, knowledgeable and caring. She is someone who listens and takes the time you need for your visit. Her assistant is always kind and cheerful. Although the office staff tends to be short and rushed with all the patients. I recommend Dr. Trylovich to my friends and they all love her and have been her patients for more than 5 years.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Dr. T is awesome. Her staff are great (assistant at least) but sometimes front office staff are short with patients. She has delivered both of my children. She quickly diagnosed problem with placenta after first child and was able to save womb when most docs would do an emergency hysterectomy. Delivered second child with out complications. Have recommended her to many.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. T has been an absolute angel to my family! She has been my Gyn for 5+ years. She is very kind and highly approachable...she treats you like you are her best friend. My 24 y/o daughter recently found a lump in her breast (her bio mom died of breast cancer at 43). She was terrified. Dr. T was not her doctor but I called and explained the situation to the office staff...(not a big fan of her screeners)but when I reached Dr. T(the same day)she told me to bring her in immediately. She spent about 20 mins with my daughter and ordered mammo. We went to the Womens Ctr at Plano Prsby(AWESOME) and had our results all in less than 24 hours from the time she found the lump. It was a false alarm but very frightening. I also have an 18 y/o that was having problems and didn't want to see a doc but Dr T handled her with kid gloves too. She is funny, approachable and kind! She is very smart and really listens to her patients. She explains things in terms you can understand. Love her!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Courtney G. Trylovich's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1993)

Harvard-Pilgrim