Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Traylor

LOVE DR TRAYLOR AND HIS STAFF. THEY ARE ALWAYS SO NICE

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Traylor and ALL of his staff are excellent! I can't describe how kind,, thoughtful and professional they are. Thank-you!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I love doctor Traylor.and his staff I can't say enough good things bout him.I was pregnant with twins he listen and help me through my 1st pregnancy. And didn't leave me with another doc 4 delever, when I went into labor it wasn't a easy 1 had 1 natural the other emergency c-section.I thought we had lost him he stayed calm .him and God.brought us through it.like I said can't say enough good things bout him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I love Dr Traylor and his staff! They all take time to listen to me and make a point to know my husband and my children. They are all so pleasant and professional. Dr Traylor did wonderful job on both of my pregnancies and tried to accommodate my wishes for natural births both times, but both times I ended up having Caesarian sections at the last minute due to complications. He really wanted me to have the deliveries I wanted and planned, and wanted us to be comfortable and happy. Ultimately-my babies' health and safety were the first priority in both situations and Dr Traylor performed c-sections. They both went very well and recovery was excellent. I think the world of Dr Traylor and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Wonderful doctor! Will definetly use him in all my pregnancies!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Excellent doctor, wonderful person. Genuinely cares about his patients. Takes his time with you and does not rush through an exam. Keeps his cool in times of high anxiety. I should know, he performed an emergency c-section on me. Believing in him is what got me through. He was excellent!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Thomas R. Traylor's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1977)

AARP