Dr. Suzanne A. Beck

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne A. Beck

Dr. Beck and her staff are always more than helpful. From the receptionists answering the phones, to the kind nurses who help with your visit, they are all wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Called to establish with Dr. Beck, and the person answering was assuming that I didn't what or have a PO type of insurance. I told Her TWICE and she still wasn't hearing anything that I was saying. So please know that there are educated people in the community and Completely understand what Insurance or a PO is . I work for any agency that could have referred more clients her direction but due the read office worker I will never think twice about calling. And will notify anyone else who asks.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Her staff is professional. She is almost always on time. The staff is punctual about getting me in a room and addressing any new or old issues I have. It is not long once her nursing staff is finished updating my chart that she walks in to exam me herself. She is someone who truly cares about your total well being. Her knowledge has helped me manage a lifetime of allergies, and control asthma. I would not go see anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Such a nice and caring Doctor. She really helped me with my allergies and I feel tons better!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Dr. Really let you tell your story, very unassuming, extremely professional. Although changed POP Rx was careful to be complimetary of the POP. Not pushy to insist on follow up, Come back if you need me or if you, did not push to see you " a year" just to follow up. Carefully wanted to know if you knew your condition and what Rx's your were taking and why.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Suzanne A. Beck's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1986)