Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Kremser

He was a new young doctor when I had my third c-section. He was ok, but not great. Then several years later I had surgery for endometriosis. He left several clamps in the incision and when I called he told me to take them out myself. Imagine that! Finally during one of my check-ups, I wanted to ask about menopause because it was approaching. Told me, as he did his famous backward walk to the door, that I was too young to think about it, never saw him again. In fact, I have sworn off all male gynies. I sensed he didn't like women.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I have actually never met Dr Kremser. My only interaction with him was by phone. When he called me the day that it was confirmed that my child has Down syndrome and he pushed repeatedly about my options and that I should terminate my child. Perhaps the man needs to work on his bedside manner and learn that all life has value. I can only hope he hasn't treated others as he treated myself and my child. Shame on him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Have been a patient since 1990. Always courteous. He is fast-paced in nature, but seems to cover all the bases. I have found him to be knowledgeable and helpful regarding any issues I have had. Office staff not real friendly. Guess you can't have it all.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Always seems to be moving towards the door during appointments. I'm pregnant for the first time and he never asked if I had any questions - I had to stop him as he was walking out of the room to tell him I had a few things to ask him. I hope he is not the doctor in this practice who will deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Fast Talker. If you've seen him, you know what I mean. HORRIBLE bedside manner. The worst I've ever experienced with a physician of any sort. Frequently said very insensitive things to my wife & was always in a hurry to leave. Csection delivery was ok but did a poor job on closing incision. Incision opened up after we got home. Went back to the hospital and was unlucky enough to see him again. Was chastised for overreacting and got ONE stitch. It took a visiting nurse to confirm there was something VERY wrong. Went back to ER again, had to have wound reopened and numerous stitches to close properly. Would NEVER see him again or recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

This guy (aka Dr. FastTalker) is the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. He does not listen, he talks faster than anyone I've ever met. He did my c section, then it came open. He did not deal with it and caused me to go to the ER twice because he did not fix it the first time. I asked for a second opinion and didn't get one. The minute an in home nurse saw me, she couldn't believe he let it go and sent me back to the ER. I was very upset in the ER (the first time)and he told me if I was so upset I couldn't take care of my kids!! Who in the world says that to a mother who has just lost her mother, and has raging post partum hormones. I found that he has no compassion and should not be dealing with women at all. Luckily I am done having children and will not have to see him ever again.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Couldn't have been better! Delivered my son. Was kind, caring and compassionate. What a wonderful man!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

This doctor found ovarian cancer, and was quick to react. He made sure my daughter was following up on her test and oncologist appointments. Thank God!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

After 20 years with this physician, I have lost faith in his concern for his patient; lack of sensitivity is troublesome.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

very pleasant & very helpful in all ways

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Charles A. Kremser's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1977)