Ratings for Dr. Rodney S. Bingham

He is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He used to work for Saint vincent hospital but they fired him for his inefficiency. Then after about a year he came and set up his practice. He is very nice to talk to, very patient, but not knowledgeable. He did not diagnose my problem. Then I was suggested by my friend to go to another pain doctor. He is excellellent. I have been able to function and take a walk & do everything, I DO NOT reccommend this doctor. He needs to retire. He honestly does not know what he is doing.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. Bingham is a wonderful caring doctor. He explained things to me that no other doctor took the time to do. He understood how I felt, and took the time to listen to me also (that is a real doctor). Thanks to him I think I can start to get my life back on track.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. Rodney Bingham is one of the most intelligent, calming, and caring men that I have ever met. He can not be blamed for insurance issues or the lack of communication from other physicians/healthcare professionals. Dr. Bingham gives 200% to each and every patient. He always recommends the least invasive therapies first. He considers a lot of alternatives before making any recommendations. Erie, PA is lucky to have him. Most physicians of his skill and knowledge level would have moved to a more metropolitan area long ago - he is obviously not in medicine for any reason other than to ease others' suffering.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Bingham is a very caring and helpful man. He takes his time and answers every single question asked, he does not scurry off like other doctors do. He will show you exactly what is going on with you, whether on the model or simply on paper and take the time to explain what the procedure entails. This is why he is persistantly late on appts., he takes too much time to make sure you are taken care of properly. Six months ago, he performed two steroid injections in my hearniated disc/nerve area and I am happy to report the pain is gone. I have my active lifestyle back again. I highly recommend Dr. Bingham to anyone, just don't expect him to be on time.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

very caring and dedicated to his patients he is a very nice doctor he is not just ur doc he really cares carrie erie pa

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

This is a pain management Doctor who on the first visit said I CAN HELP YOU. First off I will call your doctor which writes your medicine so he can Double if not tripple the amount of your pain meds as well as the strength because there is no reason to make you suffer. This is chronic and it's crewl to make you sufer like this. Felt great releif at last. The phnoe call never happened. Second visit informed him that my dr. that was doing the meds has moving and he informed me although I need those meds I could not get them from there. Oh, heres the information for your surgery, contact your pcp for your pain meds. So I did they never got anything from him and said further more we won't help either. So there I was two very expensive doctors visits and no help. But have the surgery with out medicine and will get you better. That is truely cruel and unusual punishment. Think twice before you waiste your time and energy going to this!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2006

Dr. Rodney S. Bingham's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1984)