Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Miller

Very calming, highly skilled, friendly, easy to talk with/to, caring

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

I have Chiari Malformation I and Pseudotumor Cerebri - a condition similar to hydrocephalus. It results in high intracranial pressure and horrible migraines. I've had a constant headache for the last 8 years. Every other doctor I've seen takes my pain for granted because I appear normal on the outside. Dr. Miller is the FIRST GP I've met who understands that my pain is serious and is genuinely concerned with helping me to manage it. The last GP I saw (6 months ago) told me to take advil and insisted this was all I needed. Can you believe it...advil? Dr. Miller's approach is reasonable and he seems to actually have a real strategy in place (we're going to try this and if that doesn't work, we'll move on to that). He's intelligent and compassionate. He's worth the drive!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Intelligent, concise, and to the point. A strong willed, helpful individual who knows what it means to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2004

Dr. Paul R. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Catonsville, MD