Ratings for Dr. Regina M. Kaplan

should avoid this place! waited more than an hour for not professional PA. worst experience ever!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Horrible experience all around, after waiting for over an hour.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Stay away from this doctor. The office is so poorly run. It is frightening. They cannot seem to get anything right and the office staff are very rude.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I have been waiting for over a month for them to get back to me about some bloodwork that I got. I have experience nothing but unfriendliness and terrible service.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

This is my last time going to this group. There are numerous staff members all over the office but I wait for at least an hour every time. If they can't handle volume guess what....don't accept new patients. The woman at front desk is rude! There is no privacy. Everyone in waiting room can hear the conversation. Not appropriate. Last time I went for annual Dr. Kaplan had 2 other staff members in room for training. She didn't ask me if this was okay. I just think they are too busy to care.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Kaplan for 1yr + had 2 surgeries with her. Having stage 3 Endometriosis I've gone through many OBGYNs in 7yrs. I can truly say Dr. Kaplan is by far the BEST MD I have EVER been to. She has gone above beyond and out of her way for me like I'm sure she does for all her patients. She is compassionate, empathetic and spends as much time with you as you need unlike other Dr's who rush out after 5mins. Yes the wait can be long but its hard to find a MD as special as Dr. Kaplan if it means long wait times because she takes her time with each patient was operating or delivering then my gosh who am I to complain when I know I will soon get my time with her. The staff is also such a pleasure They always great you with a smile and make your experience less nerve wrecking. Just like Dr. Kaplan the staff is quick to go out of their way for their patients they have done it various times for me. I will never leave Dr. Kaplan I highly recommend her. She truly is THE BEST!

Submitted April 9, 2012

Extremely rude office manager and staff. Waited for 1.5 hours after appointment time. The receptionist and manager were unapologetic and asked to leave as the first solution when asked about the delay. No respect or regard for patients time. I have lodged a complain against them with insurance company to flag them and written to the CEO of unitedhealthcare about their behavior. Le without seeing the doctor and wasting two hours!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I just came back from waiting for over an hour for my 6:30 appointment without seeing Dr. Kaplan. I understand having to wait 20-30mins..but having a new patient wait over an hour and 10mins is absurd! I asked around an hour when my turn would be - the receptionist said next. However, they called another woman before me citing "only an ultrasound room was available". My fiance called to complain and the office manager took me aside to "talk" to me. Instead of apologizing, she mentioned that is how OB/GYN offices operate..I told her that this was not my first time at a gynecologist office. I understood emergencies came up but no one ever set the expectation with me that my appointment would be delayed because of emergencies. Her response from there was "we've been working here since early morning". I left by saying that they clearly didn't want my business as a new patient if that is how the front lines of this office treats their patients. Unacceptable.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I've been going to Dr kaplan's practice for 7 years now, having switched from a terrible practice prior. I have been extremely happy with all aspects of the visit. Contrary to many comments, I have had little wait in the waiting room, the receptionist is very pleasant, and I just LOVE Jen, the PA who assists Dr. Kaplan. I"ve had nothing but wonderful experiences during my annual visit, and they delivered my 2nd child Abby. I found them to be very attentive, accomodating, and helpful to my needs. I would most certainly recommend this practice, and in fact I am doing so with a good friend who just asked me for a recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

WARNING: I think that this doctor is on her way to a malpractice suit. Please do not be the one that it happens to. I have personally experienced everything from lack of results on a Pap smear to switched records to improper billing. Oh, and the comments on rude staff are true, but that is the least of her problems. Please do not visit this doctor and if you know someone who is a patient advise them to find care elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Dr. Regina M. Kaplan's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ