Ratings for Dr. Deborah L. McCullough

. When I got to the office, the staff was friendly, and the wait time wasn't long. I only go there for my General Practitioner so I figured I'd try seeing the OBGYN. I went in for abnormal bleeding, and wanted to find the root of the problem. I tell Dr. McCullough my problem, and she replies, 'AND?'. She then asked'Haven't you had this before?' In a condescending way. Afterwards, every time I answered a question, she would roll her eyes or sigh like she was being bothered. She kept pushing birth control on me after I explained multiple times that my medication interferes with it so it doesn't work. I was getting frustrated due to her tone. She told me there was no need to have an attitude. I said NO YOU have the attitude, and I'm about to leave because you won't help me! She finally gave me the exam that I was there for in the first place. I had the separate test done and had to go to her again for a second appt. I took my husband with me for support. Needless to say her attitude was different when he was there! I will NEVER go to her again.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I am currently pregnant with twins, she couldn't find the heartbeats and said it's harder to find them so I got another ultrasound. I waited hours and when she finally comes in the room she said " I got good news and bad news, which one you want first!?!" I automatically started to cry and she sat their dumb founded!! Then tells me baby a doesn't have a heart beat. That's it!!! I asked her what happened and she said well when they share a sack, I cut her off quick THEY WERE IN SEPARATE SACKS!!!! And still couldn't explain ANYTHING! she didn't even attempt to explain what was going to happen. So I had to ask her and her answer was blank and clueless. I had a still birth 10 years ago and now this, and yet she says well we will monitor the heart until you are comfortable. Hello I am HIGH RISK and have been with ALL 3 of my previous pregnancies... But yet she wasn't going to treat me as high risk... She didn't bother telling me any of my results from pap and blood work. She didn't even look up my history at all. Clueless, heartless, absolutely no compassion.... Ignorance and pure!!! I have a appointment today with a new dr. In a new office and they couldn't believe what happened to me when I called them. Pretty sad I had to Google what happens in cases where a twin dies!!!! Do NOT goto her period.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

She is an awesome person, however, professionally I would never recommend her to anyone. I was having horrible stomach pains after terminating a pregnancy, went to her 3 times and was misdiagnosed 3 times until I went to the emergency room. She did swab testing for gonnarhea/chlamydia but never did a culture on me.... If she would have, she would have found the Trichamonas that wound up causing Pelvic Inflammatory Disease because it was left untreated. A very special thank you goes to my ex husband for the experience as well...couldn't have done it without him! #nastycreep

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

She deliverd both of my children who's now 4&5 years of age she's a beautiful doc.!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

This doctor is not very nice and also puts down other people and charges too much, way too much. I did not like dealing with her and her colorful scarves, which were distracting and germ-filled.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

This was my first visit with Dr.McCullough. It was obvious to me she is the kind of physician that you love or hate. Well as you can see from the scores, I loved her. She does not beat around the bush, says what she needs to say and you can also say whatever you want to say to her.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. McCullough is a wonderful doctor, she helped with my female problems, she did my hysterectomy and she was right there when I woke up, how many doctors do that, not to many that I know of. She is direct and to the point and does not mess around when it comes to caring for her patients. She is a great ob doctor she is not only taking care one life, she is caring for two. For anyone who gave her a bad rating, maybe you should look at yourself. I love Dr. McCullough!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I have used this dr for over 22 years. She delivered both of my children. I have never had aproblem with her service or her diagnosis. She also did my tubal ligation with no problems. If you who cannot accept the critisim from the person who is telling you the truth about your care you should not vivit her because she does not pull any punches. She believe in telling you like it is. I appreiciate the truth so that i can chage e what i am doing wrong health wise so that i can live a healthier life.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

i am so thankful that my friend referred me to Dr Mccullough. She was so honest and foward. I've been getting the run arounds by other doctors in illinois so i came to indiana for help. She was fantastic

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Deborah L. McCullough's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Oxford