Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Stanley

My daughter loved him. She would still go to him if possible. She 27 now. He listens to all your concerns and give great advice. Gives great advice and listens to teenagers too. He is willing to try other ideas to help your child.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

We love Dr. Stanley. He doesn't make you feel stupid over being concerned about the little things. He trusts your intuition. Dr. Stanley always figures out what's wrong with my little girl when I have no idea. The staff there is wonderful and always gets right back to you. They also see us in short notice as soon as they can that day. Their goal is to make it so you never have to go to the hospital. Overall, it's been a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Stanley was my doctor as a child and I adored him! I wish he could have been my kids doctor! He is a joy to be around and has an amazing ability to calm children. He was my favorite doctor and I stayed with him from birth to 18 years old. Amazing guy.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Robert H. Stanley's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1973)

Dentemax