Ratings for Dr. Greg E. Conway

great staff and doctor, rarely have to wait more the 5 minutes to be seen. Always feel comfortable and so did my kids!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr.Conway is a great Doctor,I trust him completly. His staff is wonderful as well. They treat me as if I had millions even though I only have state medical. He really is a top noch doctor!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Conway is very understanding and knowledgeable. He is great with our daughter and is very reassuring with his diagnoses.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

I have used Dr. Conway for both of my children (5yr. and 3 yr. old). I am a very cautious person by nature, but have found that I am always in agreement with what Dr. Conway says about tx for my children. The peach of mind of having a Ped. that genuinely cares about and loves your children is a very important thing to have and Dr. Conway goes above and beyond the call of duty for a Doctor. He is the best Doogie Howser available. Trust me. Signed a very overprotective Dad.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Absolutely loved him. About the only problem was that if we had to take our daughter in for an emergency he generally wasn't available and we had to have a different doctor in the office. He worked with the special needs of my daughter and made us and her feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2006

Dr. Greg E. Conway's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1997)