Ratings for Dr. Jacob Offenberger

They work part time. Never answer calls. Never have your file and tell you to go somewhere else if you ask for meds. Dr is knowledgeable but seems overwhelmed and depends on uncaring staff.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

This doctor is great, I take both my children to him ages 3 and 5 we usually only wait a few minutes to see the doctor. He squeezes us in on a days notice for an appt when the kids asthma is getting us out of control. Thanks to his help we are no longer sick every month we can actually live our lives. For anyone having difficulty with their insurance don't blame the doctor and his office talk to your insurance company. Thanks Dr. Offenberger for helping us stay in control of our asthma!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

I don't know how to start but i am trully disappointed with how the people in this office do their job. My son has a very bad allergy and was referred by his PCP We went in the first time to get his allergy tested but we never met the doctor it was a PA who talked to us she basically gathered basic information regarding my son's allergy history no allergy test was performed she said we need a new authorization approval before we could schedule again for the test. It's been 2 friggin months! Nothing! Everytime i called to follow up they would transfer me to vmail, i left several messages hoping i would get a call back nothing! This morning my husband spoke to the manager she said she just came back from vacation she doesnt know whats going on she promise to call back at the end ofbthe day and give us answers, guess what she NEVER DID! Shape up people we're talking about LIFE here you don't seem to care at all!!! Unreliable office! Go somewhere else! Don't come here!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr.Offenberger is a unique individual. I used to work for this doctor and I have to say is one of the most approachable persons I know. He is very intelligent in his line of work. I know he seems as if he is in a rush but that is just the way he is, he knows his work, he doesn't need anyone to tell him another doctors dx because he does his own dx, I am confident in his dx because he is usually right. My son and I have been going to him for our allergies and asthma for the past 10 years, I know he is always overbooked which is why I take what I can get without any complaints. It is hard to come by good doctors today so don't give up on Dr.Offenberger he is one of the best allergist I know.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I have known Dr. Offenberger for over 15 years. Both my children have been attended by him and I have recommended his services to countless friends. This man comes close to sainthood. He is a true professional and his medical knowledge has helped my sick children through many a illness. His staff is very protective and he is always over booked, this is due to his extensive client list and trust so many have for his care. My family is very involved in the medical industry and I have seen and worked with many Doctors. Jacob Offenberger is one of the very best.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Fantastic doctor. My two children have been going to this Dr for over 14 years. I have recommended this office to at least 20 people for asthma and allergies related issues. TOPS in California!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Unfortunately, I have to agree with the other patients who had a bad experience with this doctor. My GP, who I adore, recommended him to me, and I am trying to figure out why. He seemed very rushed, and also seemed annoyed that I wanted to tell him pesky details like why I had come to see him and what my symptoms were. He interrupted me before I could explain them even a little, and actually said that my past medical history of severe allergies didn't matter because he'd have me come back for tests in a week to find out what the problem was. In the meantime, my mysterious and awful hives are still there and I'm not supposed to take any anti-histamine according to his instructions. I'm glad, however, to find out that I'm not the only person to have felt this way about this doctor. I just wish I'd thought to check reviews before I went.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Wow! This cannot be the same Dr. Offenberger that I have been going to for the past 10 years. Yes, he might be a little regimented but he is a caring, compassionate man. I have been going to allergy doctors for the past 30 years and he is the best I have ever had. I am still stunned at all the negative comments. Dr. Offenberger is great!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

I have mild asthma and don't need much from a doctor which is good because one doesn't get much from him. He is always very rushed and overbooks. I felt that what he wanted me on was overkill for my condition. I see him twice a year in order to get the prescriptions I need.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

This guy is bad news! He pulled a nasal spray out of a overflowing box of mixed samples and didn't even look at it and handed it to me. I took it as prescribed and developed an oral infection and other symptoms, which are well known to occur. He emphatically refused to believe me unless I made another appointment to see him. And was quite rude about it. I saw another doctor for treatment of the infection which took about a week to subside..

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Dr. Jacob Offenberger's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Granada Hills, CA