Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Smithers

Dr. Smithers is very knowledgeable and helped us right away with the back problem that my boyfriend had. He been in a lot of pain for the whole weekend and just one alignment from dr. Smithers and he was ready to go back to work.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Smithers was very helpful and spent an ample amount of time with me. His staff was very friendly and made me feel comfortable while I waited. He was very professional and knowledgeable regarding my herniated disc. I felt I received quality treatment!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

This provider was very knowledgeable and very successful in treating my pain. He did not over charge, nor did he make me continuously come back in to see him like most chiropractors.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

this dr over charged me by $225.00 and was absolutely innapropriate, unprofessional and insulting to me over the phone when I called trying to get my bill corrected.and he proceeded to verbally assult me with lewed sexual comments. I'm in the process of finding where I can turn him in. He is a disgrace to his profession.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009