Ratings for Dr. Rahul Chaturvedi

he is rude and doesn't know what he is talking about gives wrong info. and misdiagnoise his patients

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

i think that all people should think great about these drs. they are very knowledgeable and they know how to run a great medical practice. great luck to them!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

always a 3hr or more wait..plan on spending day there..misdiagnosis from minor to surgery needed..called for records in dec 07..no return no call

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

have been trying to get a referral since APRIL!!!I can't even get a live person to speak with because of the time difference in India. Be warned that your medical records are being stored in India STAY AWAY!!! He has taken ove his wife's practice after she was asked to give up her licsence

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

I have known both the Drs Chaturvedi. They are one of the best in Cape Cod. There are lot of racially charged comments. Dr Chaturvedi is well liked and respected.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2007

This office believes that quantity outweighs quality. They have absolutely no concern for the schedules of their patients. While the owners are openly praising themselves for accepting MassHealth, they are completely oblivious to the needs of the clientel. They are in way over their heads and, unfortunately, the patients suffer because of the limited medical assistance available to them.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

I have never recieved such an incomplete physical exam in my life! I am on cholesterol meds, and was not given any lab work to be done. However, he did want me to have testing done that was available in the office, ie: EKG, Bone density (even though I'm still producing estrogen and don't yet fall into the postmenopausal guide lines that warrant this test.) He also invalidated treatments that I'm recieving from other physicians.He told me that the Prilosec that I was taking is a carcinogenic and told me to use Protonix instead (same class of drugs but Ins. won't cover) I work in a OB/GYN office as a medical assistant, so I feel as though I have some knowledge in some of the issues that I'm writing about. I will definetly will NOT be returning to him for my care!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

felt uneasy being treated by him

flag | Submitted August 18, 2006

Dr. Rahul Chaturvedi's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Hyannis, MA