Ratings for Noelle Redmon

Had a medical concern and Noelle Redmon completely put my mind at ease and explained everything that I should do

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I always have had a great experience with this office! Especially with the Phlebotomist. I don't get butchered when blood is drawn.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I had a very good experience with Noelle during my visit. I did not have to wait long and she was very friendly.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Noelle takes time with me and had a wonderful bedside manor. I would not think about seeing anyone else. She is an asset to the practice and she honestly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I was checked in the moment I walked into the office. I had barely completed checking in when I was called back for my appointment. All the staff were nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I have no complaints. From the beginning to completion of this visit, everyone was courteous, helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Very professional visit. All the employees were very courteous and polite. Great experience!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Y'all are the best from the time we walk in until we walk out. Thank y'all for the love and great service.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I enjoy coming to your office for several reasons: The receptionist, staff, etc. are so friendly and seem to love working there. I'm always treated well and given the attention that I need during my exam. It is a pleasure being your patient. Jennie

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Noelle is absolutely the best provider. She always listens and lets me be a part of the treatment decision-making process. It's great to be heard.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017