Ratings for Dr. Marguerite Vigliani

Dr. Vigliani has poor bedside manner. I went to her for several years and finally stopped after I sat in the waiting room listening to her and her staff bashing the last patient and discussing her medical condition all of which I heard. She is not professional and made me come in several times which where unnecessary so she could change the insurance. Stay away!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Vigliani is very intelligent and informed. I had a very complicated pregnancy where no other doctor could figure out what was going on with my baby. She did and it turned out great.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

A friend referred me to Dr. Vigliani 8 years ago who performed surgery on me. Dr. Vigliani is a caring and thoughtful physician who takes the time needed with her patients.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr V has been my doc for years. Performed surgery on me years ago. Is always attentive, responsive, knowledgeable, warm, professional. Office staff is great --kind, pleasant, responsive. Never a problem.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

The office is always helpful and Dr. V. will spend as much time with you as you need, she never rushes you. She is very knowledgeable in her field and makes me feel comfortable that I am in he care. She is thorough and respectful. She is the only docotor I trust for my care during pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

So punctual. Took her time to assess my situation. Made me feel comfortable. Explained so I could understand. No worries with her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

When I presented early on in my second pregnancy, she took my history, looked at me and stated, "You don't seem to be high risk." No questions at all about my prior (complicated0 pregnancy! She also doesn't take call at night. I found another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2006

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

Dr. Marguerite Vigliani's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1976)

Champ Va