Ratings for Dr. Ernesto Buencamio

I have been going to this doctor for over 15 years. He has always been kind and helpful. He has called me back when I need to talk to him. He is very knowledgeable and has referred me to excellant specialists when necessary. He is very soft spoken and gives good advice but does not force you to follow it. He was referred to me by a doctor who was a relative of ours and who used him as his personal physican.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

my family and I had this doctor for over thirty-three years. When I was injured at work, he wouldn't fill out workmens compensation papers for me! He was rude to me after I was injured about my other treatments that he sent me to, like physical therapy. One day he says why are you still going to therapy? Before that he told me to keep going as long as I needed too! Very wishy washy in his older years. Needless to say my family and I have found a new doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

Hill Physicians Medical Group
  • Medicare (General)
Pacific Foundation For Medical Care
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Wellpoint