Ratings for James D. Erl

Very through and knowledgeable. Great bedside manner. He cares more about the patient than anything. I didn't feel like he was the treat me and street em type of person.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Better than most Dr.'s. He explains everything for you, gives you paperwork on what Is wrong, and has great bedside manner. He is concerned about the patient and will try is hardest to keep the patient at ease while being examined. I have seen him twice and he remembered who I was when I saw him the second time and asked what the outcome was of my injury from my first visit. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Very knowledgable. He explains everything to the patient in lamen's terms. He also has a good sense of humor, good bedside manner, and is friendly.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

He is always explaining everything in great detail so you understand what is wrong. Bedside manner is great too. I have to say he is better than most MD's.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016