Ratings for Dr. Rodrigo J. Sequeira

Very nice surgeon. One is always afraid to go see a surgeon but this time I was pleased to see Dr Sequeira who was very nice and helpful. Beside that, my surgery went very well. Thks

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

This surgeon does not rush you out and you can ask him questions

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I'm a breast cancer survivor and live in Queens, NY. I was referred to Dr. Sequeira by my primary doctor to follow up and get screenings (mammogram and sonogram) appointments as part of the annual check-up. My impression and experience with Dr. Sequeira: amazing, fabulous, outstanding and top-quality. He is very knowledgeable and has the best bed side manners. His office handles incredibly high volume of patients and yet he is very kind and patient with each and every one of his patients. His admin assistant Laura does a great job answering all the phone calls that keep coming one after another and has the best manners dealing with them on the phone and in person. The residents of Queens should be proud to have Dr. Sequeira in their district, and consider themselves very lucky.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM . VERY STRAIGHT FOWARD AND REAL .. DOESN'T DO SURGERY IF IT ISN'T NECESSARY AND VERY HONEST . . MAKES YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CHILDREN IN THE OFFICE -STEPHANIE A. =]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Of course, long waiting time but this time I was happy because Dr Sequeira took his time with my mother. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Great person and great surgeon. He made me feel at ease , spoke in Spanish to my mother and she really liked him. She had surgery performed by dr Sequeira at Mount Sinai queens and all went well. The hospital is new and the nurses were great. Thanks

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I don't usually write reviews of doctors but I feel compelled to shout out how great Dr Sequeira treated me. His office and hospital staff ( Mount Sinai Queens Hospital) were really nice. Dr. Sequeira is a caring surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Good surgeon but his office is too far. . Still I liked him

Dr Sequeira is an angel He saved my husband He is very caring. Thanks

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Great doctor and human being. He saved my husband. He is ver professional and caring. It's a shame that a disgruntled patient can be malicious when reviewing a physician. I highly recommend him. Thank you God.

Dr. Rodrigo J. Sequeira's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1981)