Dr. Robin M. Barnes

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robin M. Barnes

Dr. Barnes always provides a wonderful experience and I always leave the office feeling better than when I came in. From the moment you walk through the tranquil turquoise front door you start to relax and feel pampered. With the ever changing hand selected teas and a slight essence of aroma therapy in the air. Even the waiting room reading picks are well thought out. With healthy eating and living tips, backpacking, golf and beauty articles. The staff welcomes you as if you are a friend always pleasant and well informed. Dr. Barnes is a true health professional and very well versed on what a patient needs. I recently fractured the cartilage in my ribs. While the emergency room said there was nothing to be done, I was supposed to live with the intense pain and inability to take a breath. Dr. Barnes knew exactly what would help me and with the right therapy and guidelines, I started to feel relief after just the first treatment. Dr. Barnes I am happy to have you right in my hometown...

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Excellent patient care, very happy with service. The office was clean ,calm and promotes well being.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

We had a wonderful experience. Dr. Barnes is very knowledgeable and trustworthy .

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Robin M. Barnes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A lifelong resident of the Chester NJ area, Dr. Robin Barnes has been serving the community for over 30 years.

• English