Ratings for Dr. Russell P. Seda

Excellent overall experience. Takes his time and answers all your questions. I never feel rushed!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Great office. Always on time. They definitely care about you and they have helped my allergies a great deal. Office environment is extremely relaxing. Definitely would recommend

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I found this office refreshing and old school. Dr. Seda was very thorough and gave me the best exam I have ever had from an allergist. He identified and informed me of several things other allergists had never informed me of, and did not push medication as a bandaid. It was nice to see a Dr. who wrote physical chart notes and wasn't focused on a computer. Just the basics and to the point.He does not jump into testing unless you really are a candidate. Karen in the the front office manager was very welcoming, and follow upp waas good.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I was very disappointed with my visit with Dr. Seda. White he seemed interested in my symptoms, he did not recommend an allergy test (which I desperately needed and my insurance covered). He wrote me a prescription for heartburn medicine (which I was able to control with diet and Apple Cider Vinegar). I am personally looking for another Immunologist.

Submitted January 10, 2009

Dr. Russell P. Seda's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1967)

Top Hospitals in Temecula, CA