Ratings for Dr. Dina Desai

I was injured on-the-job in 2013. Dr Desai was my attending physician in Hinsdale Hospital. Instead of sending my medical bills to OWCP, medical bills were sent to a collection agency. Her "billing department" dropped the ball. Extremely poor billing practices. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

she is not a good doctor , my whole family had to change doctors after she misdiagnosed everyone in the family. Get a real docto.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Was very dissapointed with the doctor visits I have had. I had switch doctors after misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

She cares more about insurance companies and money than her patients

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Dina Desai for almost 20 years. She is one of the best Doctors in the Chicago land area. She has taken care of every member in my family. She is the smartest most versed physicians I have ever had. She works with you in every situation. She is affiliated with the top notch Hospitals. If you are looking for a great Doctor,Doctor Dina DeSai comes highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

ive been seeing dr desia for 7 years or so and she is absoluty the best doctor ive ever seen she is honest and strait foward and will go out of her way to make you a more healthy person. i would rec her to anybody who wants honest answers and results in my book she is the best. joe gilardi

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

I had to give positive ratings in order to even write a comment. The system won't let me honest because "someone" reports it. I had the worst experience ever with this doctor. She is very forget full. She is very unprofessional. She makes you wait about 45 mins. She does not have a staff. I would not recommend her. Thanks to her outrageous behavior I was able to find a real doctor!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

Dr. Desai takes the time to spend time with patients and explains things in easily understandable terms. She is caring and genuinely concerned about her patients' well being. She goes the extra mile and really takes care of you and finds out what is wrong. She found problems with my endocrine system that an endocrinologist at a world-renowned hospital did not consider or test for!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Desai diagnosed my husband as having Parkinson's disease. When she prescribed his medication, she asked if he had Glaucoma as the medicine can cause a rise in Glaucoma. We went to a Glaucoma specialist who said our doctor's knowlege and vigilence saved my husband's vision. The Glaucoma was caught in the very early stage before there was very much damage done. What a wonderful doctor. Her knowledge is top notch.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Love Her!!! A real person, she cares and she takes action! It's not often you find a doctor that really does care about her patients. The BEST! Thank you so much, Dr. D!! We love ya'!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Dina Desai's Credentials

• Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa), Esc De Med, Santiago (Grad. 1985)

Commercial Insurance Company