Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Schultz

Will never go back to this "Doctor". Seems completely uninterested in his patient. Very cold and uncaring attitude. Offered no helpful advice, no reasons for the treatment he prescribed, mo prognosis and certainly no compassion. Staff is pretty useless too.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I saw this doctor for three years with no relief. He misdiagnosed me as having migraines and gave me medicine after medicine that did not work. He never ordered comprehensive tests or seemed to really even care After I noticed an unusual symptom I had an MRI and was diagnosed with a Chiari malformation. I have presented with these symptoms for three years and Schultz pretty much just prolonged my pain because he didn't feel the need to order proper tests.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Was sent to this doctor for an emergency. Had to wait till exactly my appt time. He was very short and down played my problem. Sent me for a test and never received a call back. Office staff horrible. Very unprofessional. Had to get a referral to another neurologist. Don't bother with this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Great doctor, sensitive , aware, and knowledgable. I will go back to this doctor for follow up visits.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Schultz is cold and seem uninterested in "the real human being" in front of him. In short he has very poor bad manners. Unfortunately he is approved by my insurance.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

After tests never ever received a call with results. When my husband called in, said we had to make another visit. Cha-ching...

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Never called with results of tests. For all I know I'm dead.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Schultz is wonderful. On my very first appointment, he actually came out to greet me instead of having an assistant come and get me. He asked me a lot of questions and explained everything in detail, so that I could understand what test he would be preforming, what kind of medication he wanted to start me on, and why. Dr. Schultz is one of the few doctor's that I have met, who seems to actually care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Awful. Dr. Schultz prescribed a medication that my daughter became allergic to, stated that she could not possibly be allergic to it, and we spent thousands of dollars going to specialists, only to finally discover that she was allergic to the medication that he prescribed. If he had listened and been responsive, this would have saved us months of appointments trying to discover the source of her suffering.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I found Dr. Schultz to be kind, courteous, and very helpful. He helped me with my daily headaches to the point where I no longer suffer at all. He listened to my complaints, asked a lot of questions, and has followed up with me twice. No complaints here.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

Dr. Mark C. Schultz's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Clarita, CA