You may also like

I saw this doctor for three years with no relief. He misdiagnosed me as having migraines and gave me medicine after medicine that did not work. He never ordered comprehensive tests or seemed to really even care After I noticed an unusual symptom I had an MRI and was diagnosed with a Chiari malformation. I have presented with these symptoms for three years and Schultz pretty much just prolonged my pain because he didn't feel the need to order proper tests.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Was sent to this doctor for an emergency. Had to wait till exactly my appt time. He was very short and down played my problem. Sent me for a test and never received a call back. Office staff horrible. Very unprofessional. Had to get a referral to another neurologist. Don't bother with this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Great doctor, sensitive , aware, and knowledgable. I will go back to this doctor for follow up visits.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Schultz is cold and seem uninterested in "the real human being" in front of him. In short he has very poor bad manners. Unfortunately he is approved by my insurance.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

After tests never ever received a call with results. When my husband called in, said we had to make another visit. Cha-ching...

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Never called with results of tests. For all I know I'm dead.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Schultz is wonderful. On my very first appointment, he actually came out to greet me instead of having an assistant come and get me. He asked me a lot of questions and explained everything in detail, so that I could understand what test he would be preforming, what kind of medication he wanted to start me on, and why. Dr. Schultz is one of the few doctor's that I have met, who seems to actually care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Awful. Dr. Schultz prescribed a medication that my daughter became allergic to, stated that she could not possibly be allergic to it, and we spent thousands of dollars going to specialists, only to finally discover that she was allergic to the medication that he prescribed. If he had listened and been responsive, this would have saved us months of appointments trying to discover the source of her suffering.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I found Dr. Schultz to be kind, courteous, and very helpful. He helped me with my daily headaches to the point where I no longer suffer at all. He listened to my complaints, asked a lot of questions, and has followed up with me twice. No complaints here.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

This man is a hack, he hides behind an HMO, scours at my wife as she comes with me into the appointments. She mentioned to me to observe his hostle reaction towards her and I could see what she was getting from this guy. She comes with me to the appointments and ask normal question such as "what type of testing are you going to preform?" and replys with a vauge answer, "well some neurological tests" Well no S Sherlock! Which type of testing, and what are you testing for, what are you hopeing to rule out or find! She is a Researcher for a large LA Law Firm and has and excellent demeanor to watch and listen to people in depostions and earmark behavioral types. She is keenly ware that he is resting on his outdate Diplomate American Board of Neurology Title. It is a Certificate that is a step below Chiropactic. He is a usless, lackluster, non-patient friendly doctor, that is hiding in is office like a tenure hack professor. And his front office staff is community college trained, at best.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. Mark C. Schultz's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I saw this doctor for three years with no relief. He misdiagnosed me as having migraines and gave me medicine after medicine that did not work. He never ordered..."

December 22, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=345393'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=345393'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014