You may also like

1 1/2 months later still waiting for results of a simple pap. Almost as long as the wait in the waiting room for the appointment! And then it was a student who took the pap and not the doctor! Horrible horrible staff - worst experience ever. Changing asap.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I was told she had to ask the dr if he would see me and call back at 4pm because I am HR? I ask the front desk over the phone why must you ask and why should I call back? She told me he only sees a number of ummmmm (hmo) patients ? I said oh you think I'm a HMO well I'm not and only want to make a apt. but since you assumed I am HMO and did not make a appointment for me I will go elsewhere with my blue cross PPO and write my review on yelp ! I will not be seen by a dr who has hired incompetent hired help.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

This office stuff is the whorse, they don't know how to handle calls, actually the stuff don't even know what they are doing , I feel sorry for the dr Barajas because he is loosing patients by believing what the stuff saids, he was my dr. And I really like him but the stuff no wayyyyy . I will find another dr they Re quite allot out there willing to treat patient nice

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

He is the best OBGYN ever!!! I love Dr.Barajas, he help me out through out my whole pregnancy and I would highly recommend him,.. He is so kind, and nice and very helpful, plus he always knows what he's doing :) my next pregnancy I'm definitely going with him! :)

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr Barajas is awesome. Im a nurse and i trust him 100%. He is a soo caring and sure u have to wait at times but thats cuz he takes care of his patients :)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE IT TAKES OVER ONE HOUR TO PUT INTO A ROOM AND ANOTHER 1/2 HOUR TO BE SEEN THE STAFF IS VERY SLOW AND THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.. I LEFT TO DOCTOR BEHARIE OFFICE AND I'M BEING TAKEN CARE OFF ALL MY QUESTION ARE BEING ANSWERED..

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Truthfully and sincerely the best doctor I've ever had!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

THIS IS THE BEST DOCTOR... I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE!!HE DELIVERED BOTH OF MY KIDS IF I HAVE ANOTHER ONE I KNOW WHERE TO GO.. THE STAFF IS AWESOME AND HIS IS VERY PATIENT AND HELPFUL/UNDERSTANDING WHEN EVER I NEEDED OR HAD A QUESTION HE WAS THERE FOR ME. HE IS THE #1 DOCTOR FOR ME

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

He is a #1 high risk DR. w/o him and God my 2 preganancies probably would not have been as successful, he was very patient, helpful to me and my husband, encouraging and always concerned when I was. I would and have recommended him to all persons in the same situation I was in. Thank You Dr. Barajas

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Daniel Barajas's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "1 1/2 months later still waiting for results of a simple pap. Almost as long as the wait in the waiting room for the appointment! And then it was a student who..."

September 26, 2014